Terms and Conditions
These are the terms that govern your use of Flower Pow’s website (www.flowerpow.com) and your relationship with Flower Pow. By placing an order you agree to all the terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not place an order.
The term ‘Flower Pow’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Flower Pow. The term ‘you’ or ‘yours’ refers to the users, viewers or members of our website.
(2) Your Files & Sharing of your information
(1) For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any country, territory or other jurisdiction.
(2) You agree that we have the right to share the information you provide with other companies, organisations or individuals that are involved in or concerned with the marketing, running or operation of Flower Pow now or at anytime in the future.
(3) You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you on Flower Pow’s website. You hereby agree that any content posted, submitted or sent by you through our website shall not:
(a) Break any law or encourage an illegal act;
(b) Be defamatory, abusive or offensive;
(c) Infringe the copyright, privacy, confidentiality or other right of any third party;
(d) Be misleading;
(e) Contain software viruses designed to affect the use of any computer software or hardware;
(f) Discredit Flower Pow’s website or reputation
(1) All orders can be placed via our website www.flowerpow.com. We accept all major debit and credit cards through paypal’s payment platform.
(2) We do not accept any liability for errors or omissions made by any third party link from which you make payment.
(3) We do not accept any liability for errors or omissions made by you on our website or when submitting your information.
(4) We have the right to decline your order without providing an explanation or reason. Should this occur we will offer you a full refund.
(4) Cancelling an order
(1) If you want to cancel an order that has already been processed but not been sent out for delivery then please notify us by email within 2 hours of having placed the order. All emails should be sent to email@example.com stating your full name and address
(2) Once the product(s) has been received we offer you a 14 day returns policy subject to the product(s) being sent back in its original condition and packaging.
(3) For items that have been customised to meet the customers needs we do not offer an open returns policy because each product is tailored to the customers individual or group needs and is of no use to anyone else once it has been printed. However if you are unhappy with any product provided then please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that you are protected against any errors made by us
(4)You will be liable for the return of any product(s) in its original unused condition and for any postage fees.
(5) To arrange the return and refund of a product(s) simply call us on 0203 095 5300 or alternatively email our customer care team at email@example.com who will be happy to help
(6) You will be liable for any costs associated with the return of products or goods
(1) All prices will be shown at checkout and before you accept an order.
(2) Delivery Charges may apply
(1) We understand that sometimes our product may not be right for you or that you may change your mind this is why once the product has been received we offer you a 14 day returns policy subject to the product being sent back in its original condition and packaging.
(2) The above clause does not apply to products that have been customised. We do not offer an open returns policy because each product is tailored to the customers individual or group needs and is of no use to anyone else once it has been printed. However if you are unhappy with any product provided then please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that you are protected against any errors made by us
(3) To arrange the return and refund of a product(s) simply call us on 0203 095 5300 or alternatively email our customer care team at email@example.com who will be happy to help
(4) You will be liable for any costs associated with the return of products or goods
(1) Delivery charges may apply. You will be notified of any delivery charges at the checkout process
(2) Delivery charges may apply to each item
(3) We use third party postal services such as Royal Mail and courier company’s to send your products or goods.
(4) We aim to send out products within 2 days after the order has been placed
(5) We do not offer the option for same day delivery
(6) We deliver throughout England and Wales except to any PO Box address’s. We do not deliver internationally
(7) Some remote areas require longer delivery days such as Channel Islands, The Isle of man, Jersey, Shetland and some areas of Scotland and Wales
(8) We deliver everyday except Sundays, Bank Holiday’s and any other public holidays
(8) Damage In Transit
We are not responsible for damage caused in transit, however if any products arrive damaged as a result of being in transit we will send you a replacement subject to photographic evidence being provided at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days after delivery has taken place. You will be liable for any costs associated with the return of goods.
(1) Should you wish to make a complaint concerning our product’s you can write to us at Flower Pow, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE or email us at email@example.com stating your full name and contact details. We shall endeavour to get back to you within 5 working days with a response to your complaint.
(10) Our Proprietary Rights
Except for your User Content, and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and User Content (the “Flower Pow”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Flower Pow and its licensors. you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any materials or content accessible on our website.
(11) Links to Third-Party Websites, Advertisers or Services
(12) Flower Pow’s Liability
(1) Flower Pow shall not be responsible for the accuracy of its services, payments made or delivered through a third party platform or any other user generated content sent through the website.
(2) To the maximum extent permitted by law, Flower Pow shall not be liable or responsible for:
(a) Untrue or inaccurate content from its website
(b) Personal injury or property damage, tangible or intangible caused by the use of our website
(c) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers or any personal information
stored in our secure servers
(d) Any interruption or to or from the use of our website
(e) Any bugs, viruses or Trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to our website by any third party
(f) Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred from the use of any content posted or otherwise made available on our website
(g) User generated content
(h) Defamatory, illegal or offensive conduct of any third party.
The above clause shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law in the relevant jurisdiction of any country.
(1) Flower Pow operates on an ‘As Available’ basis. As such use of our website is at your own risk. Flower Pow does not warrant that our website will operate without any errors or that our website is free from any viruses or other harmful effects. Should it be the case that the use of our website causes you consequential loss and results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data or any other costs, Flower Pow shall not be liable or responsible for such costs
(2) Flower Pow’s website operates without any warranties of any nature including but not limited to fitness for purpose and merchantability. Flower Pow, as is fully permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied and makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, functionality of Flower Pow’s website. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our website is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such use.
(3) The image on the home page was downloaded from Pixaby.com and does not in anyway imply endorsement of any products and services by persons, brands and organisations
(14) Consequential Damages
To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstance shall Flower Pow or any third parties mentioned on our website be liable for incidental and consequential damages including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of opportunities or any other type of damage, whether tangible or intangible, occurring from the use of our website, its content or functionality of our website.
You agree to indemnify Flower Pow and its subsidiaries, agents, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from: (a) your use of and access to our website, including any data or work posted or received by you; (b) your violation of any terms, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (d) your breach of any law, rule or regulation of any country; (e) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content.
(16) Legal Jurisdiction
In the case of a dispute the Law of England and Wales shall apply and any dispute shall be resolved in the courts of England and wales.
These terms and conditions may be subject to change at anytime without prior notice by Flower Pow. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Last Updated: 26th August 2017